Process Development Engineer (m/f/d)
Ref # 2022T006
As a Process Development Engineer, you will be working in the Process Development team and in close collaboration with the Electronic Device Engineering and R&D team. Your core activity will target the development, standardization and validation of the manufacturing process for PrintIC devices and integrated circuits. You will be involved in activities related to electronic ink formulation optimization, device development and manufacturing, introducing and testing new materials and increase of the technology maturity levels on different technology nodes. FLEEPtech offers a competitive salary and benefits based on experience with possible support for relocation.
- Fabricate, measure and critically analyse the data of printed transistors and electronic devices.
- Design, test and validate optimized electronic ink formulations
- Identify the best material solutions answering to the need of the Electronic Device Engineering team
- Fabricate, test and assess process and material combinations for optimized electronic performance.
- Collaborate with the Electronic Device Engineering team to achieve the set goals in terms of process yield, performance, repeatability.
- Support various printing projects, including manufacturing of prototypes, R&D testing of functional materials, inks, processes.
- Understand and deeply manage concepts of organic and printed electronics, including concepts on organic transistors and organic functional materials for electronics.
You are a result-oriented person with a problem-solving mindset. You are quality-oriented, self-motivated, and remain focused on solutions.
You are qualified for this job if you possess:
- Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering, Physics, Materials Science, Chemistry or equivalent or M.S. with 2+ years of relevant work experience in the field of Organic and Printed Electronics
- Experience in process development for semiconductor devices
- Proven lab experience in controlled environment (e.g. clean-rooms)
- You have a basic knowledge of Design of Experiment (DOE) as well as the main tools for statistical analysis
- Willingness to work in a dynamic R&D environment and openness to cooperate to multiple R&D tasks whether needed
- Supportive mindset to help customers and internal development teams for technical problems
- Eager to learn new topics and do proactive knowledge sharing within your team
- Fluent English (min. CEFR C1)
Advantages over basic conditions are:
- Working experience in the field of Organic Electronics or Printed Electronics orin the semiconductor processing industry (an advantage)
- Deep knowledge of the physics and manufacturing processes related to Organic and Printed Electronics, notably OTFTs (an advantage)
Professional working proficiency in German
FLEEPtech is reshaping the way people think of electronics, by enabling flexible and recyclable microchips. FLEEPtech is an award-winning semiconductor company in the field of printed and flexible electronics. The company develops printed integrated circuits as a sustainable solution for the next generation of smart objects, starting from applications in smart packaging and biomedical devices. Our team is made of extremely experienced engineers and scientists in the field of electronics, material science and physics.
Wish to apply?
Send your CV/Resume and Motivation letter to hiring[at]fleeptech.com specifying in the subject the Ref# of this job post.